Aside from seeing standard tourist sites, what is something in retrospect you really regret NOT doing and wish you'd taken time for?
One thing you wish you would have done in Paris or London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Weather in the dolomites
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Newgrange to Galway
- 12 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 18 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 19 Ghent or Paris?
- 20 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 23 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 24 Help for San Sebastian
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy