Aside from seeing standard tourist sites, what is something in retrospect you really regret NOT doing and wish you'd taken time for?
One thing you wish you would have done in Paris or London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 3 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 6 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 11 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 12 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 15 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 16 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 17 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 18 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 19 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 22 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London