I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
One (Sun)day in Lisbon - What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 2 car rental info
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 5 Rail tickets
- 6 bath or york
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 14 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Paris to Rome
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo