I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 6-7 Days in France
- 9 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 23 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna