I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French theater in Paris
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth