I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 3 Visiting Zurich
- 4 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 5 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 6 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 7 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 Paris to Bordeaux
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Iceland 3 day layover
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 14 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Train travel
- 17 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 18 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 21 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 22 DVD burning software
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris