I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 2 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 3 Threat Level in UK
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Graz in January
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Sun loungers and parasols
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 Malaga Spain
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary