I'll be spending a week in Lisbon on business but will only have one day (Sunday) to myself. Will arrive in the morning (most likely jetlagged and grumpy). Any suggestions on how to have a casual but fulfilling day before my hellish work week begins?
I'd love to be able to see everything but can't be dragging on Monday (I'm running a week-long event that will mean being "on call" and with clients from morning-to-night). A little bit of sight-seeing/relaxing with a glass (or 3) of an adult beverage, some shopping, and a nice dinner would be perfection.
Any advice/recs/suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary