We will be starting our travels in Amsterdam and ending in Brussels. Is there one sim card that can be used in both countrie. Is it possible to purchase it in Amsterdam easily? I would be using it for reservations and local calls. I live in NYC and would use my number if my son or daughter needed to contact me but most times I would just use wifi.
One Sim Card for Netherlands and Belgium
- 1 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 France with Kids
- 8 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 14 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 15 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 16 Tour for Alhambra
- 17 London on a sunny day
- 18 portugal
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 22 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 23 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 What is the best food in France?