We will be starting our travels in Amsterdam and ending in Brussels. Is there one sim card that can be used in both countrie. Is it possible to purchase it in Amsterdam easily? I would be using it for reservations and local calls. I live in NYC and would use my number if my son or daughter needed to contact me but most times I would just use wifi.
One Sim Card for Netherlands and Belgium
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 rail pass
- 3 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 7 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 8 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 15 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 16 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 17 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 18 Great restaurants in Italy
- 19 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 22 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 23 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?