We have one evening in Zurich before our early morning flight to Barcelona. I know there is a train from the airport to the city, but I'd rather take an airport transfer shuttle to a hotel if possible so I don't have to deal with luggage, two kids, and a stroller on the train. Any (budget...hahaha) hotels that are nice near the airport? If not, what about in the city right near the train to/from the airport? Don't really think we'll have too much time to kill in the city since my kids are young and we'll all probably be tired from our long transatlantic flight. Thanks!
One short night in Zurich - where to stay with small kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 4 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 7 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 10 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 VIGO, SPAIN
- 16 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 17 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 18 Potential trip - Balkans
- 19 Scotland and northern England
- 20 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Bus Croatia
- 24 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 25 April in Madrid