We have one evening in Zurich before our early morning flight to Barcelona. I know there is a train from the airport to the city, but I'd rather take an airport transfer shuttle to a hotel if possible so I don't have to deal with luggage, two kids, and a stroller on the train. Any (budget...hahaha) hotels that are nice near the airport? If not, what about in the city right near the train to/from the airport? Don't really think we'll have too much time to kill in the city since my kids are young and we'll all probably be tired from our long transatlantic flight. Thanks!
One short night in Zurich - where to stay with small kids?
- 1 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 17 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014