I am travelling from Paris to Patmos in early September. the connections are such that I will have to fly from Athens to Samos at 5PM, spend the night there and hydrofoil to Patmos in the morning. Anyone know a good hotel, not far from where I will need to get the boat? Also any suggestions for a good dinner that night to get my vacation off to a great start?
one night on Samos soon
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 9 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 RHK's heading to Europe
- 12 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 13 France in 7 days
- 14 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 15 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Istanbul in April
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 20 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?