We are staying for one night only in Malaga, before training it to Sevilla the next morning.
We are looking for a quality establishment to eat with a lively atmosphere, good food, good views and not too far from the city centre of moderate cost
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 5 What train pass for Paris?
- 6 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 7 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 8 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 11 short trip klon to koblenz
- 12 Rome Walking Guide
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 15 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 16 Paris Visite pass
- 17 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 18 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 19 Cinque Terre
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 22 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Referendum in Greece