We are staying for one night only in Malaga, before training it to Sevilla the next morning.
We are looking for a quality establishment to eat with a lively atmosphere, good food, good views and not too far from the city centre of moderate cost
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 16 Scotland in December
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Greece
- 20 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 21 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 22 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?