We are staying for one night only in Malaga, before training it to Sevilla the next morning.
We are looking for a quality establishment to eat with a lively atmosphere, good food, good views and not too far from the city centre of moderate cost
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 electrical activity is described
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 6 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 7 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 8 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 18 Too much for one day?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Lipari to Capri??
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 12 days europe