We are staying for one night only in Malaga, before training it to Sevilla the next morning.
We are looking for a quality establishment to eat with a lively atmosphere, good food, good views and not too far from the city centre of moderate cost
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 8 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 9 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 10 Verona and Lake Garda
- 11 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 12 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Italy - rental car damages query
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 18 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 19 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 25 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report