Looking for a hotel in a good location to get from Heathrow to hotel, spend one night, and then on to the St Pancras station to board Eurostar the next day. Ideally I would like a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and then the hotel being within walking distance of the tube to get to St Pancras.
One night in London before boarding Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 First Time Going to Europe
- 15 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 International driving permit required in France?
- 22 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 Traditional food in Athens