Looking for a hotel in a good location to get from Heathrow to hotel, spend one night, and then on to the St Pancras station to board Eurostar the next day. Ideally I would like a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and then the hotel being within walking distance of the tube to get to St Pancras.
One night in London before boarding Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 16 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 22 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?