Looking for a hotel in a good location to get from Heathrow to hotel, spend one night, and then on to the St Pancras station to board Eurostar the next day. Ideally I would like a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and then the hotel being within walking distance of the tube to get to St Pancras.
One night in London before boarding Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 Provence, near Nice
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 14 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 15 hire a car or public transport
- 16 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 17 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 18 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)