Looking for a hotel in a good location to get from Heathrow to hotel, spend one night, and then on to the St Pancras station to board Eurostar the next day. Ideally I would like a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and then the hotel being within walking distance of the tube to get to St Pancras.
One night in London before boarding Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 A Sardinia trip report
- 6 4 weeks in the UK
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 Granada
- 12 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 Eastern Europe
- 21 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 22 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 23 Switzerland help...?
- 24 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 25 Airport ATMs