Looking for a hotel in a good location to get from Heathrow to hotel, spend one night, and then on to the St Pancras station to board Eurostar the next day. Ideally I would like a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and then the hotel being within walking distance of the tube to get to St Pancras.
One night in London before boarding Eurostar
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 14 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 15 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Eleanor's Pages
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 23 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 24 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 25 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car