We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 4 days in switzerland
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Berlin, germany
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Ireland & Scotland
- 23 CDG airport
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights