We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg