We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
one night in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 5 Italy
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Positano, Italy
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)