We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
one night in Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 20 Southern Spain
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 23 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 24 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 25 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations