We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Cordoba or Granada?
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 6 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 9 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 10 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 11 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 First Time Europe Trip
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 St Andrews advice
- 16 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 17 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 20 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Rome for a week