We will be arriving in Athens on Monday september 23rd, early am from Montreal, Canada. We will be heading for Kefalonia the next morning, Tuesday 24th. I need to reach KTEL bus terminal early Tuesday morning for bus to Killini and ferry to Kefalonia. My concern is 1) to which district in Athens should I book a hotel in order to be able to visit the area of the Acropole and be able to reach the KTEL bus terminal the next day easily? Any tips on a hotel? 2) best way to get to the terminal on Kiffissiou street? 3) where can I check the schedule for Kefalonia? 4) Is it true it's OK to buy the ticket at the terminal in the morning? Efkaristo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 14 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days