Any ideas of where to stay, either by airport or in the city? We have 12 hours and have seen the sights before. We'd like a great restaurant if anyone knows of one and a good hotel with moderate prices. Thanks!
One night in Amsterdam
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 3 Itinerary Questions
- 4 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 5 the crown capital management news How to Make Holiday Shopping Safe
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Lake como
- 14 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Train travel in Europe
- 24 Prague Main Train Station
- 25 Place to propose