Any ideas of where to stay, either by airport or in the city? We have 12 hours and have seen the sights before. We'd like a great restaurant if anyone knows of one and a good hotel with moderate prices. Thanks!
One night in Amsterdam
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 5 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?