We land at 1:00 pm in Marseille on a Friday in September, our weekly rental starts on Saturday in St. Remy, then a week in Bedoin, and then a few nights in Nice. So excited that all accommodations are booked, except the first Friday night.
Our thought is to pick up the car at the airport and amble along the D5 to St. Remy. We'd like to stop in a town where we can have dinner, poke around a bit, and have an early night.
Is the D5 scenic, or is there a nicer route.
Any recommendations for a nice town to stop in for the night, big enough to spend a few hours exploring. Of course, there's always the option of heading straight to St. Remy, but it will be a good opportunity to experience somewhere else, if only for one night.
D5 is only an idea, we have no problem with other routes to accommodate an interesting town.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라룰■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노バ생중계카지노
- 2 안전한카지노사이트■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■코리아카지노さ코리아카지노
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Chania
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Studying art in English in venice
- 19 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 20 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 23 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed