I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 2 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 3 Two for One Days OUt
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 restaurants in Marais district
- 13 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June