I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Oporto
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 8 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 9 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Porto and vicinity
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight