I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
One night between Luberon and France- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 What to wear
- 10 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Fashion for larger man?
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days