I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 3 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 8 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 18 Lyon france-- rental car
- 19 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 20 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 21 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 22 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 23 Greece mainland and islands
- 24 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 25 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out