I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 4 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Slovania & Croatia
- 7 apartments florence
- 8 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 9 I'm back.....
- 10 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 honeymoon in november
- 13 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 14 Parking in Italy
- 15 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 16 Edinburgh in March
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 19 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 20 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Seville itinerary critic and advice please