I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 2 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 3 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Basque country ideas
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 15 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 16 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 22 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 23 First trip to Italy
- 24 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 25 Travel vs. Babies