I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
One night between Luberon and France- suggestions?
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city