I am traveling for 3 weeks in the south of France leaving well...tonight! I just realized I forgot to book one night and was thinking it could be a good opportunity to check out one more town for the night.
I will be in Cannes for 1 week (for work), Aix en Provence for 4 nights, in the Luberon area for 5 nights (this place: http://www.masperreal.com/) and then in Nice for 3 nights. In between the Luberon and Nice, I need to book a night somewhere! Any ideas on a town that is in between the two that might make a nice stop over?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Berlin, germany
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 10 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 17 evening of song and dance
- 18 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 23 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 24 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 25 Navigating the Swiss travel system