We will have a car, leaving Geneva airport, we're looking for a one night stay to get over jet-lag (so not too far from Geneva) before 2 days in Venice
Chamonix? Courmayeur? Aosta?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations