We will have a car, leaving Geneva airport, we're looking for a one night stay to get over jet-lag (so not too far from Geneva) before 2 days in Venice
Chamonix? Courmayeur? Aosta?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 13 Praiano
- 14 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 15 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Norway fjord
- 18 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Stockholm during midsummer