My wife and I will be in Vienna for about four days at the end of June. We would like to see a concert while we are there, but the choices are overwhelming. We both appreciate a wide range of music, but what we would like to choose is the venue that is most atmospheric (and also has a performance in the June 20-23 range). Suggestions anyone? Thanks!
One Music Venue to Visit in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Italy in October 2015
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Where to go in France mid July?
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire