My wife and I will be in Vienna for about four days at the end of June. We would like to see a concert while we are there, but the choices are overwhelming. We both appreciate a wide range of music, but what we would like to choose is the venue that is most atmospheric (and also has a performance in the June 20-23 range). Suggestions anyone? Thanks!
One Music Venue to Visit in Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 25 Ireland in a week