My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets