My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 4 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 5 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 6 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 7 FCO connection time
- 8 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 9 Slovania & Croatia
- 10 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 11 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 12 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 13 Train rides
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 I'm back.....
- 16 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 17 Naples to Pompeii
- 18 Florence, Italy
- 19 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 25 Tyrol day hiking