My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라주소＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노ˇ온라인카지노추천
- 2 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노■안전한카지노사이트
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 11 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 15 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 Best Viking Sites
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Greece
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon