My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
One morning in Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 2 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 4 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 5 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 6 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 7 Smog in Paris
- 8 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 9 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 10 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 11 Rome in 6 days
- 12 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 13 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 14 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 15 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 16 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Restaurant recommendation in Lyon and Alba
- 19 Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 20 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 21 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 22 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 23 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 24 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 25 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate