My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 Greece Itinerary
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 6 Prague on a budget...
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 11 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 Spain in November