My husband and I will have a nearly 5 hour morning layover in Brussels next week. (We land at 6:25 AM with the connecting flight departing at 11:15 AM). If all goes well (i.e. flight is on time and no delays getting through immigration) we are planning on taking the train to Brussels Central Station. Can you recommend a nice spot for breakfast? What else might we be able to do/see in our very limited time? I imagine many spots will still be closed at that early hour. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 14 nights in Europe
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Oxford 24 hours