My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Venice, just arrived
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 14 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 21 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 22 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France