My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Connections at CDG
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 11 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 12 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 granada to algarve
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 19 Cotswolds village base
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 22 Normandy in October
- 23 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls