My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 10 days to Explore Europe
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 German Rail Twin Pass
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 24 biking in France
- 25 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station