My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 16 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Mycenae Documentary
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male