My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Calling home from abroad
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 8 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Paris first then where?
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 CROATIA SPLIT
- 20 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change