My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Paris
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 4 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 8 Berlin: evening dining
- 9 Alhambra questions
- 10 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 11 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 12 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 13 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 20 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 21 Southwestern England
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 24 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?