My sister is in Nice and has one more day. Any recommendations? If there's one thing she shouldn't miss what is it? (For those who are going to respond with "we don't know her interests" please don't. She likes a variety of things.) I looked up an art museum which looks nice Matisse museum and there's a restaurant need it called- cote sud. Has anyone been?
One more day in nice- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 17 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 22 London 2nd time around
- 23 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice