me and my boyfriend are planning a one month trip to Italy in november 15.
we would like to "feel" Italy- the views, the atmosphere and the character.
the plan for now is to start at Venice, then Garda lake, down to Tuscany and maybe Roma/ Napoli.
our main concern is the weather- is this time of the year is too rainy? too cold? what kind of clothes the weather required? specific place that dont fit like venice because of the floods?
and most important- from your own experiences would you recommend this trip in this time of year?
thank you so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Bruges
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 15 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 18 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg