me and my boyfriend are planning a one month trip to Italy in november 15.
we would like to "feel" Italy- the views, the atmosphere and the character.
the plan for now is to start at Venice, then Garda lake, down to Tuscany and maybe Roma/ Napoli.
our main concern is the weather- is this time of the year is too rainy? too cold? what kind of clothes the weather required? specific place that dont fit like venice because of the floods?
and most important- from your own experiences would you recommend this trip in this time of year?
thank you so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris