me and my boyfriend are planning a one month trip to Italy in november 15.
we would like to "feel" Italy- the views, the atmosphere and the character.
the plan for now is to start at Venice, then Garda lake, down to Tuscany and maybe Roma/ Napoli.
our main concern is the weather- is this time of the year is too rainy? too cold? what kind of clothes the weather required? specific place that dont fit like venice because of the floods?
and most important- from your own experiences would you recommend this trip in this time of year?
thank you so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day Italy
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 What to do at 7:00am
- 6 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?