me and my boyfriend are planning a one month trip to Italy in november 15.
we would like to "feel" Italy- the views, the atmosphere and the character.
the plan for now is to start at Venice, then Garda lake, down to Tuscany and maybe Roma/ Napoli.
our main concern is the weather- is this time of the year is too rainy? too cold? what kind of clothes the weather required? specific place that dont fit like venice because of the floods?
and most important- from your own experiences would you recommend this trip in this time of year?
thank you so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ex-pats with young kids
- 12 Iceland france spain
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Paris hotel
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spanish food - not that special?
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice