me and my boyfriend are planning a one month trip to Italy in november 15.
we would like to "feel" Italy- the views, the atmosphere and the character.
the plan for now is to start at Venice, then Garda lake, down to Tuscany and maybe Roma/ Napoli.
our main concern is the weather- is this time of the year is too rainy? too cold? what kind of clothes the weather required? specific place that dont fit like venice because of the floods?
and most important- from your own experiences would you recommend this trip in this time of year?
thank you so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 G카지노＼☁™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☁／G카지노
- 2 티카지노＼★™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™★／티카지노
- 3 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 4 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 5 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily