For years, I have thought about renting a house in Europe for a month and I think I may actually put this into action next year but I am looking for advice on where might be a good central location.
Just to give you an idea of what I am looking for, this will be a family trip which will be compromised of my wife, our nine year old daughter and possibly our sons that are in their early twenties.
In my mind I visualize renting a house that is located in a rural type of area that will allow us to "chill" but that is relatively close to a small town, or village, and within driving distance of some larger cities with museums and other "historical stuff". My first thoughts lean toward France but I am open to other suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Portugal rental car
- 5 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 6 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 Trastevere Food
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Nightime Tivoli
- 16 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 IWM
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Amalfi Coast
- 23 Montserrat Express
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Any itinerary hints for Prague