For years, I have thought about renting a house in Europe for a month and I think I may actually put this into action next year but I am looking for advice on where might be a good central location.
Just to give you an idea of what I am looking for, this will be a family trip which will be compromised of my wife, our nine year old daughter and possibly our sons that are in their early twenties.
In my mind I visualize renting a house that is located in a rural type of area that will allow us to "chill" but that is relatively close to a small town, or village, and within driving distance of some larger cities with museums and other "historical stuff". My first thoughts lean toward France but I am open to other suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라싸이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 테크노바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139