I was just looking for suggestions as to where I should spend my last month in Europe. But I would like it to be in one single place. I can make day trips around the area but would like to be anchored in a certain spot.
So far I've been to Paris, Biarritz, Lisbon, Barcelona, Montpellier, Nice, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bergen, and Oslo. I've liked everything I seen so far. I'm also trying to stay in the Schengen area, because I'm using up the last of my visa time.
It will be in August, so I'm not planning on hitting any major touristy areas. (i.e. Paris or Rome again.)
My thoughts were Toulouse, cause I'm still trying to improve my French, or maybe a small beach town in Portugal. I know everything in Algarve would probably be booked and jam packed during August, but maybe something around Porto. I don't know. Just looking for recommendations.
I'm 28 years old, single, male, and budget is relatively open.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French