I was just looking for suggestions as to where I should spend my last month in Europe. But I would like it to be in one single place. I can make day trips around the area but would like to be anchored in a certain spot.
So far I've been to Paris, Biarritz, Lisbon, Barcelona, Montpellier, Nice, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bergen, and Oslo. I've liked everything I seen so far. I'm also trying to stay in the Schengen area, because I'm using up the last of my visa time.
It will be in August, so I'm not planning on hitting any major touristy areas. (i.e. Paris or Rome again.)
My thoughts were Toulouse, cause I'm still trying to improve my French, or maybe a small beach town in Portugal. I know everything in Algarve would probably be booked and jam packed during August, but maybe something around Porto. I don't know. Just looking for recommendations.
I'm 28 years old, single, male, and budget is relatively open.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 11 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 12 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Castle Stays in Wales
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Can parking
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 San Sebastián
- 22 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald