I was just looking for suggestions as to where I should spend my last month in Europe. But I would like it to be in one single place. I can make day trips around the area but would like to be anchored in a certain spot.
So far I've been to Paris, Biarritz, Lisbon, Barcelona, Montpellier, Nice, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bergen, and Oslo. I've liked everything I seen so far. I'm also trying to stay in the Schengen area, because I'm using up the last of my visa time.
It will be in August, so I'm not planning on hitting any major touristy areas. (i.e. Paris or Rome again.)
My thoughts were Toulouse, cause I'm still trying to improve my French, or maybe a small beach town in Portugal. I know everything in Algarve would probably be booked and jam packed during August, but maybe something around Porto. I don't know. Just looking for recommendations.
I'm 28 years old, single, male, and budget is relatively open.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?