I was just looking for suggestions as to where I should spend my last month in Europe. But I would like it to be in one single place. I can make day trips around the area but would like to be anchored in a certain spot.
So far I've been to Paris, Biarritz, Lisbon, Barcelona, Montpellier, Nice, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bergen, and Oslo. I've liked everything I seen so far. I'm also trying to stay in the Schengen area, because I'm using up the last of my visa time.
It will be in August, so I'm not planning on hitting any major touristy areas. (i.e. Paris or Rome again.)
My thoughts were Toulouse, cause I'm still trying to improve my French, or maybe a small beach town in Portugal. I know everything in Algarve would probably be booked and jam packed during August, but maybe something around Porto. I don't know. Just looking for recommendations.
I'm 28 years old, single, male, and budget is relatively open.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich