i'm a female travelling solo to Greece in June'14 for about 12-13 days. I'll be spending most of the time (a week) in the Peloponnese and 2 days in Athens. I'd like to stop at one island for 2 days before heading on to Turkey by ferry . I'm interested in architecture, food, music, festivals, culture, quaint towns and not much in crowded/touristy places, nightclubs, swimming/ water activities.
Can anyone suggest one island (since I'll only have time for one not very large island) that fits my interests, is inexpensive and which has connections from Piraeus and to one of the ports in Turkey? I'm getting totally confused trying to zero in on one out of the thousands of really picturesque islands. Ofcourse Samos/ Chios seems like the closest to Turkey, but is there any other island in any of the island groups that you would recommend? I'd rather take the slower, overnight ferries to reach an island since it saves on time+cost of spending overnight at a hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생중계카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 와와카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 My message...온라인카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Flamenco in October
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato