So I decided to splurge and treat myself to a week in Paris. Initially, I was excited about my trip and now I am beginning to be apprehensive. I know very basic French, I am a solo female traveler and have never been to France before.
Will the language barrier be difficult?
What are some of the 'must sees'? I am not really into 'touristy" things but would really like to see more local haunts.
Are there trains/tours/day trips to other areas of France? Is there any recommendations?
Are there any area or things I should be cautious about?
Anything advice or anything else you think I should know...
Thanks in advance..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal