We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노확률【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 카지노입장【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 4 카지노시장【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 5 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 6 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 7 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 8 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Beach holiday homes italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 France on my own
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Escorted tours Norway