We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Towns around Lucca
- 9 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest