We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?