We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 6-7 Days in France
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Getting to Bolivia