We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Milos beach stay
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini