We are taking the Channel Tunnel round trip from Paris to London for a day trip in early~mid November. Yes! I realize more time would be nice but would like to focus this forum on what we can realistically see in one day by foot or public transportation and/or tour.
Should we organize a London city tour? Any specific suggestions?
We would like to see Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.. We have never visited London before and will go back but we have one day so would appreciate itineraries/ specific suggestions to visit some main historical places. Also, if anyone has a suggestion of a great pub for lunch.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 빅브라더카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼빅브라더카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages