I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Vet my itinerary
- 9 Italy - best two central locations
- 10 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 Overnight Train Questions
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 15 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 20 Flamenco Shows
- 21 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 24 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 25 What to see in Dresden...