I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help