I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 2 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 3 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 4 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 sim card
- 8 FAQs
- 9 munich - day trips
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 To europe this Aug
- 12 Ireland in November
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 15 Madrid Airport
- 16 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 17 Transportation in Bologna
- 18 FCO connection time
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 23 Ireland ToDo
- 24 Parking in Italy
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)