I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 monograms vacation tours
- 3 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 4 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 15 6 Days in Italy
- 16 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 25 Single Female Traveler in Italy