I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 Brief trip report Naples