I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
One day trip: Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 12 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 13 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!