I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges.
I am more interested with scenery compared to buildings/architecture.
If I choose Luxembourg, it will be a day trip from Paris.
If I choose Brugge, it will be a day trip from Amsterdam.
Which one would you recommend and why?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Europe - need help
- 2 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 3 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 4 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 5 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 train connections in the UK
- 8 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 9 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 10 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 11 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 12 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 13 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 14 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 15 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 16 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 17 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 18 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 19 air conditioning
- 20 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 21 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 22 Cycling in France- North to South
- 23 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 24 Northern Germany
- 25 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?