Which one is reasonable and better to do as a day-trip from Rome?
1. Assisi and Orvieto
2. Ostia Antica
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 2 Vienna to Bratislava
- 3 a loss about Paris
- 4 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 5 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 8 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 9 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 10 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 11 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 12 What type of visa is right for me?
- 13 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 14 RHK's Fall escape
- 15 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 16 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Christmas Eve
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Glassblowing in Prague
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between