Which one is reasonable and better to do as a day-trip from Rome?
1. Assisi and Orvieto
2. Ostia Antica
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece
- 2 Two for One Days OUt
- 3 Tour of Northern Italy
- 4 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 5 Italy for Christmas Week
- 6 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 7 restaurants in Marais district
- 8 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 13 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 16 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 20 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 21 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 22 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 23 France & Italy, May or June
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Engadine Valley help