I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Greece
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland