I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 3 Last minute trip to Capri
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 9 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Norwegian Air?
- 25 Highclare Castle