I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost