I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 2 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 3 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 6 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 7 Hydra, Greece
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 8 Hours in Rome
- 16 I may be wrong....
- 17 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?