I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 11 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 One night in Rome
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 21 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 22 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??