I will be travelling with my family from Lauterbrunnen to Zermatt for a one night stay. Both me and my sister would like to try out skiing but we have no prior experience at all to skiing. We're just looking to try out skiing since we made it all the way to Zermatt & would be such a big waste to forgo this opportunity! The problem is I've been looking up on websites to see if you can actually just have a couple hours of lessons and then go for a beginner trail to ski, just for the fun of it and trying out. But it seems like these skiing lessons are offered for at least a couple of days, which we do not have the privilege to stay longer than just one night. Would like to get some advice whether if it's at all doable to go for a couple hours of skiing & do the real thing. Also, if that option is completely impossible, then what else can we fit into our itinerary for a day?
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Venice/Mestre
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Our future trip to Greece
- 20 Russia in two weeks in December
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago