My trip is open jaw flying out of Zurich, I will arrive in Zurich around 10 AM on my last day in Europe. What are the best things to do for that one day? My hotel is on the north side toward the airport (technically in Kloten I believe), so I'll take a train there toward the end of the night. Open to any suggestions...
Also, does someone know if the main train station in Zurich has a place to store luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Croatia short sail trip
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 17 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez