My trip is open jaw flying out of Zurich, I will arrive in Zurich around 10 AM on my last day in Europe. What are the best things to do for that one day? My hotel is on the north side toward the airport (technically in Kloten I believe), so I'll take a train there toward the end of the night. Open to any suggestions...
Also, does someone know if the main train station in Zurich has a place to store luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Reaching the Lake District
- 15 Positano Hotel in September
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate