My trip is open jaw flying out of Zurich, I will arrive in Zurich around 10 AM on my last day in Europe. What are the best things to do for that one day? My hotel is on the north side toward the airport (technically in Kloten I believe), so I'll take a train there toward the end of the night. Open to any suggestions...
Also, does someone know if the main train station in Zurich has a place to store luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Via del Sale, Italy
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 22 "Never Mind"
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 25 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?