Hi guys. I bought my ticket to USA and I've got a layover in Paris I thought I can spend a day there. I arrive at 1 pm and leave the next day in the morning. I am wondering what's the cheapest way to get to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum and other places from the Charles de Gaulle Airport. I would really appreciate your help. THANK YOU in advance!
ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS in France
- 2 Voltage in UK and France
- 3 Papal audience-Easter
- 4 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 7 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 8 Chamonix - Information
- 9 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 South of France
- 12 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 13 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 14 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 15 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 16 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 17 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 20 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 21 Nature of France
- 22 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 23 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 24 Emilia Romagna Region
- 25 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!