Hi guys. I bought my ticket to USA and I've got a layover in Paris I thought I can spend a day there. I arrive at 1 pm and leave the next day in the morning. I am wondering what's the cheapest way to get to Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum and other places from the Charles de Gaulle Airport. I would really appreciate your help. THANK YOU in advance!
ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 5 St Germain
- 6 A Greek sojourn
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Burgundy in May
- 11 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 15 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 16 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 20 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?