We will be spending 10 days in London, and are going to be taking the train for a 2 nite stay in Paris. For our one full day in Paris I have been searching for a full day tour on our upcoming trip. It been pretty disappointing to find that most tours seem to be pretty basic / generic. London has a great selection of full day tours that I found, not so much in Paris though.
Can anyone recommend a full day tour where we can see most of the city in a day.
I am not interested in private tours, as those are very expensive. Basically a group tour that my wife and I can go on to see the bulk of the important sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Italy
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Revised itinerary for italy
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Lisbon hotel
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question