We will be spending 10 days in London, and are going to be taking the train for a 2 nite stay in Paris. For our one full day in Paris I have been searching for a full day tour on our upcoming trip. It been pretty disappointing to find that most tours seem to be pretty basic / generic. London has a great selection of full day tours that I found, not so much in Paris though.
Can anyone recommend a full day tour where we can see most of the city in a day.
I am not interested in private tours, as those are very expensive. Basically a group tour that my wife and I can go on to see the bulk of the important sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?