We will be spending 10 days in London, and are going to be taking the train for a 2 nite stay in Paris. For our one full day in Paris I have been searching for a full day tour on our upcoming trip. It been pretty disappointing to find that most tours seem to be pretty basic / generic. London has a great selection of full day tours that I found, not so much in Paris though.
Can anyone recommend a full day tour where we can see most of the city in a day.
I am not interested in private tours, as those are very expensive. Basically a group tour that my wife and I can go on to see the bulk of the important sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Uffizi Phone Number
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?