We are flying into Munich next week and are traveling onwards to Vienna, Prague and Budapest from there. We arrive in Munich from the US in the afternoon and spend the following two days there before traveling onwards on day 4. We know we will be tired from our travels and will be resting the day we arrive, Day 1. We are planning on visiting Neuschwanstein Castle on Day 3 which will take the whole day so really just have our second day to explore Munich.
Any suggestions on must visit places in Munich during our short one day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Recommendations
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Paris- restaurant
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 16 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 17 Iceland car rental agencies
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report