We are flying into Munich next week and are traveling onwards to Vienna, Prague and Budapest from there. We arrive in Munich from the US in the afternoon and spend the following two days there before traveling onwards on day 4. We know we will be tired from our travels and will be resting the day we arrive, Day 1. We are planning on visiting Neuschwanstein Castle on Day 3 which will take the whole day so really just have our second day to explore Munich.
Any suggestions on must visit places in Munich during our short one day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아시아카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 아시안카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 비비바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 해외바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 타짜바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Flamenco in October
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily