We will be visiting Marseille on a cruise (9am-6pm) on 3 July and trying to plan our day there. We will be 6 adults (my husband and me in our 30's, and our parents in their late 50's and moderately active) and 1 child (2yrs).
So far I have the following plan:
- old port and fish market
- old town
- notre dame de la garde
- palais longchamp
- (time permitting) chateau d'if
- a nice good lunch at some point
Do you have any advice how best to plan the day to visit all the above? Do you recommend anything else instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 젠틀맨카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ム생중계바카라
- 2 바카라하는곳■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ゴ라이브카지노
- 3 텍사스바카라 ■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ブ슈퍼카지노
- 4 정선바카라자동■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라く생중계바카라
- 5 바카라머니■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소ギ인터넷카지노주소
- 6 바카라베팅법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ゃ인터넷바카라
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Another Question re Scotland
- 18 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 19 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 Tattoos in Italy
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 25 Place to stay