We will be visiting Marseille on a cruise (9am-6pm) on 3 July and trying to plan our day there. We will be 6 adults (my husband and me in our 30's, and our parents in their late 50's and moderately active) and 1 child (2yrs).
So far I have the following plan:
- old port and fish market
- old town
- notre dame de la garde
- palais longchamp
- (time permitting) chateau d'if
- a nice good lunch at some point
Do you have any advice how best to plan the day to visit all the above? Do you recommend anything else instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라트気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 2 다모아바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 3 테크노카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 코리아바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 블랙잭바카라☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 7 바카라여행気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 8 바카라게임사이트☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 9 바카라게임☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 10 바카라홀덤気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 11 바카라싸이트☨＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☨【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Ireland in April
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 16 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 23 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy