We will be visiting Marseille on a cruise (9am-6pm) on 3 July and trying to plan our day there. We will be 6 adults (my husband and me in our 30's, and our parents in their late 50's and moderately active) and 1 child (2yrs).
So far I have the following plan:
- old port and fish market
- old town
- notre dame de la garde
- palais longchamp
- (time permitting) chateau d'if
- a nice good lunch at some point
Do you have any advice how best to plan the day to visit all the above? Do you recommend anything else instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Versailles
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Where to enjoy Paris
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report