We will be visiting Marseille on a cruise (9am-6pm) on 3 July and trying to plan our day there. We will be 6 adults (my husband and me in our 30's, and our parents in their late 50's and moderately active) and 1 child (2yrs).
So far I have the following plan:
- old port and fish market
- old town
- notre dame de la garde
- palais longchamp
- (time permitting) chateau d'if
- a nice good lunch at some point
Do you have any advice how best to plan the day to visit all the above? Do you recommend anything else instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 Santorini lodging
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ischia
- 13 9 days in London
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail