We will be visiting Marseille on a cruise (9am-6pm) on 3 July and trying to plan our day there. We will be 6 adults (my husband and me in our 30's, and our parents in their late 50's and moderately active) and 1 child (2yrs).
So far I have the following plan:
- old port and fish market
- old town
- notre dame de la garde
- palais longchamp
- (time permitting) chateau d'if
- a nice good lunch at some point
Do you have any advice how best to plan the day to visit all the above? Do you recommend anything else instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Poland to Austria In December
- 7 road trip through scotland
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 11 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Alsace to Austria?
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 barcelona neighborhood