We have one day in Malta (cruise stop). We are renting a car - is the blue grotto worth seeing? Any thing not to be missed? special food/shopping?
One day in Malta - what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Golfing in Ireland
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 5 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 11 Santorini
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Foie gras, redux
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 25 Airport to Piraeus