We will be in London for an overnight layover, heading back to Heathrow for a 9:30 PM flight. We plan to visit the Dickens Museum and the British Museum. Can someone recommend a restaurant where we can have a good, relaxing meal before the next leg of our trip?
One Day in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 5 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 8 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 14 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 15 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 France in 2003
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Maratea
- 20 2 different itineraries
- 21 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 22 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 Now for the Venice hotel
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions