I will be in Genoa from 8 am to 6 pm as a stop on my cruise. Is there enough time to do Camogli as well, and maybe even Portofino? I am traveling with my son who is a 13 yo budding history buff so we will want to spend a few hours in Genoa exploring. If there is efficient transportation, I would love to see Camogli and maybe even Portofino. Any thoughts on of this is too much to take on in this time frame?
one day in Genoa, can I also do camogli?
- 1 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 Germany with 6 month old.
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Apartment in Seville
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros