We'll be on a cruise in Europe next spring with just one day in a port with bus access to Florence. Any ideas for an excursion that would give us ample time to tour the city mostly on our own?
One day in Florence, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 2 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 3 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 4 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 5 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 6 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 11 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 12 Slovenia itinerary
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 Is Capri overrated?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 21 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 24 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia