We'll be on a cruise in Europe next spring with just one day in a port with bus access to Florence. Any ideas for an excursion that would give us ample time to tour the city mostly on our own?
One day in Florence, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 5 Pyrenees logistics
- 6 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 7 Italy
- 8 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 9 Azores
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 Taormina to Palermo
- 18 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 19 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 caroline_venezia
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Alternate base to Frankfurt