Hello. We are taking a cruise and we will be in Ephesus from 9am to 7pm. After doing much research we have decided that we would like to see three main tourist attractions (the Ephesus ancient site, House of Virgin Mary and Artamis Temple). There are a lot of tour companies that go to these three places. Should we book a tour or is it totally possible and fairly easy to do this on our own. How is the transportation in Ephesus? Is this a walking city? Taxi's? Buses? The tours are about $80 a person. I am not sure what the admission is to each of these places or how much time you actually need there. Help is appreciated.
One Day in Ephesus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy