We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 15 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 16 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 17 Day trips from Uzes
- 18 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Iceland in October