We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Scotland
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 Seaplane service
- 4 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 5 Airb2b in Paris
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Venice tourist travel pass
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 17 Iceland wedding
- 18 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 19 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 23 Accommodation
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Freising or Erding?