We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GPS vs Google Maps
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 4 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 10 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 21 Train Question
- 22 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days