We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 13 2 Weeks in Paris
- 14 Christmas in Munich
- 15 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 16 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 17 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 18 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide