We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Matisse at Tate
- 14 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 15 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?