We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 a few hours in Stockholm
- 13 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Vuerling airlines
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 21 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 22 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?