We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation
- 2 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 3 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 6 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 14 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 15 Corsica
- 16 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 18 One day in Lille, France
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?