We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Trip Ideas
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 21 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 24 We're here!
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May