We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 9 things in Rhonda
- 10 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 16 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 where to buy a LV bag?