We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 4 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 5 Must do/see in Rome
- 6 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 8 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 9 Travel in England and Scotland
- 10 Georges - Pompidou center
- 11 A Transferwise offer
- 12 One day in Paris!
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 15 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 16 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 17 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 18 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 19 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 20 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 21 Iceland Key Carrental
- 22 Texans Take a Tour
- 23 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera