We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 2 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 3 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 4 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 total immersion for 17 year old beginner
- 7 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 8 Provence Planning Help
- 9 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 10 Round trip to Bergen question
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 13 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 14 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 15 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 16 Italy, Spain and France
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 19 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 20 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 21 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 Lodging Options - Towns near EDI
- 24 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 25 Amsterdam and beyond