We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 2 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 3 Passport Delays
- 4 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 5 Brugge photo on Bing
- 6 British English
- 7 A town in France for a month
- 8 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 9 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 10 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 11 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 12 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 Spain for 7 days
- 18 Normandy in October
- 19 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 20 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 21 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 22 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 St. Paul's Cathedral bells