We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!