We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 2 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 shortened trip to Italy
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 14 Sunny September Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 18 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 19 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?