We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 12 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 House Hunting in France
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 Cognac transportation?
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time