We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Praiano
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 11 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 17 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations