We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Renting an apt.
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Bus Croatia
- 7 A guide to Madrid
- 8 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 11 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 20 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 21 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 22 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 23 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 24 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 25 Making reservations in Italy