We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Help with itenerary
- 6 portugal
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 9 A chacun son goût
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 13 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 19 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 20 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 21 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 22 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 23 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 24 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 25 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square