We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 2 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 3 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 4 Barcelona to south of France
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Edinburgh Questions...
- 7 Place to stay in London
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 SIXT car rental uk
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 12 Holding bags in Paris
- 13 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 14 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 15 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 16 England/Scotland In January questions
- 17 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 18 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 19 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 20 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 21 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 22 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 23 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 24 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 25 Italy - Sorrento to Rome