We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 2 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 3 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 4 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Barcelona on budget
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 9 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 10 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 11 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 12 Where to go in March??
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 15 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 16 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 17 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 18 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 19 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 20 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 21 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 22 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 23 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 24 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary