We have a trip scheduled for September to Italy and are looking at a Boston-Dublin-Venice flight. We are toying with the idea of leaving one day earlier, arriving in Dublin at about 8 am, spending the day there, and then leaving in the am for Venice. Any thoughts on whether a whirlwind look at Dublin is worth the stop? If so, what are the don't miss experiences that we could cram into a day? Thanks...
One day in Dublin? Should we go for it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 9 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 15 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 16 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 17 Central London Hotels
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 Skip the line at Vatican museum?