I need advice for the following.
Mine is a one day discussion (23th May-16). So for you guys who discuss days and days of travelling I think it will be an easy one!
I will depart by car from Santiago de Compostella early in the morning and need to sleep at Cudillero which is 30 min short to Gijon at night.
In between there’s A Coruña (Torre de Hercules), Playa de las Catedrales (where I need to be at midday because it’s low tide hour) near Ribadeo. Is there anything you know to visit and spend the time between Ribadeo and Cudillero? Is Gijon worth going? I both like coast and country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/testo-muscle-fuel
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow