I need advice for the following.
Mine is a one day discussion (23th May-16). So for you guys who discuss days and days of travelling I think it will be an easy one!
I will depart by car from Santiago de Compostella early in the morning and need to sleep at Cudillero which is 30 min short to Gijon at night.
In between there’s A Coruña (Torre de Hercules), Playa de las Catedrales (where I need to be at midday because it’s low tide hour) near Ribadeo. Is there anything you know to visit and spend the time between Ribadeo and Cudillero? Is Gijon worth going? I both like coast and country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Oxford England Accommodations
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Croatia Ferry Help