I need advice for the following.
Mine is a one day discussion (23th May-16). So for you guys who discuss days and days of travelling I think it will be an easy one!
I will depart by car from Santiago de Compostella early in the morning and need to sleep at Cudillero which is 30 min short to Gijon at night.
In between there’s A Coruña (Torre de Hercules), Playa de las Catedrales (where I need to be at midday because it’s low tide hour) near Ribadeo. Is there anything you know to visit and spend the time between Ribadeo and Cudillero? Is Gijon worth going? I both like coast and country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Wales
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Paris in early august
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Drive from Lake Como to Venice