I need advice for the following.
Mine is a one day discussion (23th May-16). So for you guys who discuss days and days of travelling I think it will be an easy one!
I will depart by car from Santiago de Compostella early in the morning and need to sleep at Cudillero which is 30 min short to Gijon at night.
In between there’s A Coruña (Torre de Hercules), Playa de las Catedrales (where I need to be at midday because it’s low tide hour) near Ribadeo. Is there anything you know to visit and spend the time between Ribadeo and Cudillero? Is Gijon worth going? I both like coast and country.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids