My fiance and I would like to take a fun, but short cooking class in either Italian food or desserts (gelato) in March or April 2012. We cannot spend the whole day, but maybe half a day or less. We will be staying about a week in Florence, Rome, and Positano.
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 Naples + Walking Tour
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Algarve - is it for me?
- 12 TIM in FCO - update
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help
One Day Cooking or Gelato Class in Florence, Rome, or Positano