My fiance and I would like to take a fun, but short cooking class in either Italian food or desserts (gelato) in March or April 2012. We cannot spend the whole day, but maybe half a day or less. We will be staying about a week in Florence, Rome, and Positano.
What are your suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 13 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
One Day Cooking or Gelato Class in Florence, Rome, or Positano