I am taking a tour of Iceland during the 1st week of August. I know tours are frowned upon on these forums and I do usually like to travel independently, but since I'm going alone and found a good deal, I went ahead and booked it!
I'll be arriving at the airport at 8:40 am and have the entire day free to explore the city. I also have my final afternoon and evening free in Reykjavik as well.
I've been researching things to do and have a list of all of the most popular places to visit but was hoping for some quirky or unique shops, sights or restaurants that might not be in the tour books.
Any ideas would be welcome! I'll be alone, so I'd like some ideas for restaurants that are not too expensive and that I'll feel comfortable in eating alone. I'd also love some good photo spots and to buy some artwork by local artisans.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help!
Here is what I will be seeing on the tour during the second day:
"After breakfast, drive into the capital for a morning city sightseeing tour of Reykjavik. Our first stop is at Bessastaðir, where we can see the residence of the Icelandic President. The tour traverses the old town center to the Parliament, the Cathedral, the harbor, the National Museum and the Höfdi House, site of the 1986 Iceland Summit where Reagan and Gorbachev met. The tour also includes a stop at Perlan, located on the Öskjuhlid hill, which offers a spectacular view over the capital area. Pass by the outdoor swimming pool heated by geothermal waters and a museum dedicated to the renowned sculptor Asmundur Sveinsson. In the afternoon, visit the famous Blue Lagoon, a unique natural pool of mineral rich geothermal water located in the middle of a lava field. Enjoy a refreshing bath or swim in the pleasantly warm mineral-rich water reputed for its healing properties"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태백바카라✆™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✆¯월드카지노¯の태백바카라
- 2 카지노추천 〔 ＳＣＡ４８６- 〕골든경마 골든경마 plbqcwyg
- 3 인천바카라♫™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♫¯월드카지노¯の인천바카라
- 4 대구바카라☤™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☤¯월드카지노¯の대구바카라
- 5 국내바카라☣™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☣¯월드카지노¯の국내바카라
- 6 부산바카라☢™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☢¯월드카지노¯の부산바카라
- 7 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 8 바카라베팅☡™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☡¯월드카지노¯の바카라베팅
- 9 시티랜드카지노＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 합법바카라☠™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☠¯월드카지노¯の합법바카라
- 11 대만카지노＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 바카라홀덤✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라홀덤
- 13 바카라팁♚™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♚¯월드카지노¯の바카라팁
- 14 호텔바카라❈™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™❈¯월드카지노¯の호텔바카라
- 15 따자카지노＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 16 베스트카지노＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 17 카지노베이＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 18 서울바카라✺™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✺¯월드카지노¯の서울바카라
- 19 카지노팁＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 20 토토사이트추천＼⦓⦓⦓ ZEM 3 3。ＣoM ⦔⦔⦔＼〃〃 코드: ddr77 ~ 토토사이트추천
- 21 윈스바카라＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 22 막탄바카라♖™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♖¯월드카지노¯の막탄바카라
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 카지노바카라＼¢＼【➧ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ➧】＼ 【슈퍼카지노】
- 25 따자바카라♔™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♔¯월드카지노¯の따자바카라