We are doing a somewhat lengthy trip:
London to [insert city here] to Heidelberg to the Chianti region of Italy
We've tossed a few places out, but I'm wondering what others might suggest. Just curious what the majority might recommend. We've never been anywhere other than London and Heidelberg, so we'll take your advice to heart! We have close to a week in each area.
Scotland? Paris? Something else? Happy to hear your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip