We are doing a somewhat lengthy trip:
London to [insert city here] to Heidelberg to the Chianti region of Italy
We've tossed a few places out, but I'm wondering what others might suggest. Just curious what the majority might recommend. We've never been anywhere other than London and Heidelberg, so we'll take your advice to heart! We have close to a week in each area.
Scotland? Paris? Something else? Happy to hear your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 7 Moving to Italy
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 14 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......