We are doing a somewhat lengthy trip:
London to [insert city here] to Heidelberg to the Chianti region of Italy
We've tossed a few places out, but I'm wondering what others might suggest. Just curious what the majority might recommend. We've never been anywhere other than London and Heidelberg, so we'll take your advice to heart! We have close to a week in each area.
Scotland? Paris? Something else? Happy to hear your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 3 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 Italy in a week
- 9 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 My special places in Europe
- 17 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?