I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 2 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 3 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Norwegian Countryside
- 9 Just Back from Norway
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Amsterdam and ?????
- 13 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 14 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 25 Lagos Walking Tour