I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
On tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Aaah...Umbria!
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 8 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 9 Ghent or Paris?
- 10 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 11 Weather in the dolomites
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 15 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 23 German Rail Pass Questions
- 24 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 25 Provence : So many places too little time