I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Errors CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT CAre
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Scotland
- 5 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 6 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 Scotland itinerary help
- 16 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Swimming to Paris
- 21 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?