I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Germany in December Trip Report
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 6 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 13 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Azores in February
- 16 Trains in Alps and UK
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Driving in Italy?