I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 Iceland
- 8 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 9 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 21 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 24 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 25 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles