I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Storage of extra luggage
- 3 L'As Du Fallafel
- 4 Tallinn for 1st time
- 5 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 6 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 9 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 13 Italy train travel question
- 14 Santorini for three nights
- 15 Norway by motorhome
- 16 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 19 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 20 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 21 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 22 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 23 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 24 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 25 May in Italy - GTG anyone?