I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 2 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 3 Refund Oyster Card
- 4 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 5 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 6 Lake Maggiore?
- 7 Car rental Spain to France
- 8 what to do in florence
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 11 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 12 If Greece exits
- 13 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 14 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 15 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 16 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 17 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 18 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 19 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 20 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 21 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 22 Solo Traveler: Santorini or Mykonos (or alternative) for 3 nights?
- 23 Help me finish this 10 day Greece itinerary!
- 24 Rome Walking Guide
- 25 A plethora of islands