I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
On tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Burg Eltz
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014