I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 6 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 9 Short Trip to Paris
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Visit to Engand
- 14 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 19 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 24 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 25 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.