I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 9 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 14 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 17 5 Days in Corsica
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 21 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?