I'm on a UK tourist visa in London visiting family here. I come from India and I have an Indian passport. I have been in London for a month now and have traveled a lot in London and Scotland. I would like to travel outside UK (either in Europe or somewhere close in Africa - 4/5 hours flight). I do not have a schengen visa but would like to know if I can apply for the visa from London (as I said I'm not normally resident in UK and am here on a tourist visa). Please suggest places outside UK that I can visit where I can get a visa on arrival or apply for a visa from London.
Looking forward to your advice! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality Novelty IDs and Passports etc(we produce)
- 2 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 3 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 4 Travel guide paris
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 London
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Touring Rome
- 9 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 14 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 15 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 16 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 17 England/Scotland in January?
- 18 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 19 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 22 lodging in/near madrid
- 23 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 24 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 25 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016