With four of us traveling, we decide the best and most economical way to explore a part of Europe for 10 days is by car. Although we have a tentative itinerary to make it to Auschwitz, how we get there and back from Amsterdam is fair game.
On The Road Again, Europe By Car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Novels set in Greece
- 6 Spain and Portugal
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome