Wanted to know something about visiting absinthe 'caves' or whatever they cure the 'green fairy' in these days- has anyone visited an absinthe cultivator?
Can this be the same absinthe Van Gogh and artists and folks liberally drank in the late 1800s or is the potent not nearly as deleterious as it seemed to be?
But I mainly want to know if anyone has had experience drinking absinthe in Europe, where it was re-legalized in several countries not long ago and what was the buzz like - a good shot of whiskey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 실시간카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 아시안카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 5 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 A week in Croatia with kids
- 14 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Summer School in France
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included