Wanted to know something about visiting absinthe 'caves' or whatever they cure the 'green fairy' in these days- has anyone visited an absinthe cultivator?
Can this be the same absinthe Van Gogh and artists and folks liberally drank in the late 1800s or is the potent not nearly as deleterious as it seemed to be?
But I mainly want to know if anyone has had experience drinking absinthe in Europe, where it was re-legalized in several countries not long ago and what was the buzz like - a good shot of whiskey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 3 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 2 days in Lugano area
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed