I'm looking to put together a 2-3 week trip next winter for the Olympics (Feb 7-23) and would like to visit some other places while I am over there. Looking to start in Zurich or Germany possibly Prague (whatever is a cheaper flight in). Take a week or so to mosey over to Russia then spend a week or so in Russia. My very basic thoughts were something like this. Fly into Zurich from there I was thinking trains to Munich, Prague, Warsaw, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Sochi. Is there anything one should see between Warsaw and St. Petersburg? Does that sound like a decent trip or do you guys have any suggestions? It would be the wife and I and possibly one other couple. Thanks for any help!
Olympics 2014 trip...looking for ideas
- 1 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 2 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 5 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 9 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 10 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 11 One week in Norway
- 12 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 13 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 14 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 15 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 16 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 19 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 22 France Itinerary Help
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 25 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia