I'm looking to put together a 2-3 week trip next winter for the Olympics (Feb 7-23) and would like to visit some other places while I am over there. Looking to start in Zurich or Germany possibly Prague (whatever is a cheaper flight in). Take a week or so to mosey over to Russia then spend a week or so in Russia. My very basic thoughts were something like this. Fly into Zurich from there I was thinking trains to Munich, Prague, Warsaw, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Sochi. Is there anything one should see between Warsaw and St. Petersburg? Does that sound like a decent trip or do you guys have any suggestions? It would be the wife and I and possibly one other couple. Thanks for any help!
Olympics 2014 trip...looking for ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Germany in December 2015
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Vegan in Germany?
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 biking tours in Italy?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?