Does anyone know of a beautiful place in Tuscany where we could taste a few different olive oils, maybe learn about olive oil production and have a lunch based on said olive oils?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 2 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 3 Vet my itinerary
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 9 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 10 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 11 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Overnight Train Questions
- 15 Istanbul tour guides?
- 16 Flamenco Shows
- 17 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 20 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 23 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!