Does anyone know of a beautiful place in Tuscany where we could taste a few different olive oils, maybe learn about olive oil production and have a lunch based on said olive oils?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 5 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 French election
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 mountain views near London