I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a week in April and grew up eating Olie Bollen at New Years. I haven't had any for years and am wondering if I can get my fix in either Amsterdam or Leiden or are they only available at New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 2 Italy, Spain and France
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 4 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 7 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 8 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 9 Tell me about the metro Dupleix area of Paris
- 10 Montpellier - A few questions
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 13 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 14 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 15 November in Greece
- 16 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 19 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 20 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 21 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 22 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 23 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 24 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 25 Relaxing in Costa Brava