I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a week in April and grew up eating Olie Bollen at New Years. I haven't had any for years and am wondering if I can get my fix in either Amsterdam or Leiden or are they only available at New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Venice
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 15 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 Chamonix to Paris
- 25 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight