I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a week in April and grew up eating Olie Bollen at New Years. I haven't had any for years and am wondering if I can get my fix in either Amsterdam or Leiden or are they only available at New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 Safe to Travel?
- 4 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 5 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 6 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 7 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 14 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 17 8 days in Vienna in December
- 18 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 19 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 20 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 21 Car rental leaving Rome
- 22 Christmas Market and Parking
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 London Travelcard vs oyster card