I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a week in April and grew up eating Olie Bollen at New Years. I haven't had any for years and am wondering if I can get my fix in either Amsterdam or Leiden or are they only available at New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 2 How to rent a car...
- 3 A short trip to Barcelona
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 8 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 11 Journees du Patrimoine
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Bus Tours in London
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 20 January Amalfi Coast
- 21 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 24 12 days in Italy
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich