I'm going to be in the Netherlands for a week in April and grew up eating Olie Bollen at New Years. I haven't had any for years and am wondering if I can get my fix in either Amsterdam or Leiden or are they only available at New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 5 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 14 Norway Itinerary
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 17 Renting a car in Florence
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 Hammams in Spain
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Austria
- 25 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?