I have heard a rumor, that the first coffee house that opened in Vienna is still in operation.
Does anyone know it's name or address?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Train from Lille to Delft
- 5 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 6 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 9 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 10 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 11 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 12 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 24 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 25 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?