I have heard a rumor, that the first coffee house that opened in Vienna is still in operation.
Does anyone know it's name or address?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 3 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Lille Braderie 2017
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village