Family of four (daughters 16 & 11) visiting barcelona for a week for the first time. after lots of research im leaning towards the gothic quarter area (though still considering e'iaxmple). i found a really nice looking flat rental in old pi square area of barri gotic, off of calle de la boqueria and calle de alsina, and wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with that location and what your thoughts and opinions are. Thank you so much!
Old Pi Square area of Barri Gotic --good area for vacation rental?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 3 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 No points in Paris .....
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Eurostar booking
- 20 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 23 Stay near Paris
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?