Family of four (daughters 16 & 11) visiting barcelona for a week for the first time. after lots of research im leaning towards the gothic quarter area (though still considering e'iaxmple). i found a really nice looking flat rental in old pi square area of barri gotic, off of calle de la boqueria and calle de alsina, and wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with that location and what your thoughts and opinions are. Thank you so much!
Old Pi Square area of Barri Gotic --good area for vacation rental?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavender Fields
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 7 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 car rental info
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 London tube