Family of four (daughters 16 & 11) visiting barcelona for a week for the first time. after lots of research im leaning towards the gothic quarter area (though still considering e'iaxmple). i found a really nice looking flat rental in old pi square area of barri gotic, off of calle de la boqueria and calle de alsina, and wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with that location and what your thoughts and opinions are. Thank you so much!
Old Pi Square area of Barri Gotic --good area for vacation rental?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 divento.com
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia