Family of four (daughters 16 & 11) visiting barcelona for a week for the first time. after lots of research im leaning towards the gothic quarter area (though still considering e'iaxmple). i found a really nice looking flat rental in old pi square area of barri gotic, off of calle de la boqueria and calle de alsina, and wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with that location and what your thoughts and opinions are. Thank you so much!
Old Pi Square area of Barri Gotic --good area for vacation rental?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 Italian Lakes gardens
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 20 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 River cruises