I need some advice in regards to a trip we are starting to plan. We want to visit the following:
This will be our third trip to europe so I feel comfortable navigating, renting cars, booking flights, hotels etc. I guess my big question is how do you think best to set up the order of these cities (Munich will be Sept. 21st and 22nd) to best get us in and out in major airports (We are from the Tampa Bay area in FL). I have been playing around on Orbitz and priceline, but just find this part of the planning frusturating, so wanted to reach out! We are planning on driving from Munich through Austria for Vienna and Salzburg, but aren't sure where would be best to fly in and out of.
If you have general travel advice we would love to hear it as well!
We have 13 days to do it in. I know everyone will have their opinions on how we can't do it in that time frame, etc, but we always spend about 2-3 days in each city when we do a trip and it has been great. We have to work with what we have! I appreciate all your comments, but not if they are negative!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Itinerary Help
- 13 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 14 House Hunting in France
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 17 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages