I need some advice in regards to a trip we are starting to plan. We want to visit the following:
This will be our third trip to europe so I feel comfortable navigating, renting cars, booking flights, hotels etc. I guess my big question is how do you think best to set up the order of these cities (Munich will be Sept. 21st and 22nd) to best get us in and out in major airports (We are from the Tampa Bay area in FL). I have been playing around on Orbitz and priceline, but just find this part of the planning frusturating, so wanted to reach out! We are planning on driving from Munich through Austria for Vienna and Salzburg, but aren't sure where would be best to fly in and out of.
If you have general travel advice we would love to hear it as well!
We have 13 days to do it in. I know everyone will have their opinions on how we can't do it in that time frame, etc, but we always spend about 2-3 days in each city when we do a trip and it has been great. We have to work with what we have! I appreciate all your comments, but not if they are negative!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Where should I go with my family?
- 13 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland