I need some advice in regards to a trip we are starting to plan. We want to visit the following:
This will be our third trip to europe so I feel comfortable navigating, renting cars, booking flights, hotels etc. I guess my big question is how do you think best to set up the order of these cities (Munich will be Sept. 21st and 22nd) to best get us in and out in major airports (We are from the Tampa Bay area in FL). I have been playing around on Orbitz and priceline, but just find this part of the planning frusturating, so wanted to reach out! We are planning on driving from Munich through Austria for Vienna and Salzburg, but aren't sure where would be best to fly in and out of.
If you have general travel advice we would love to hear it as well!
We have 13 days to do it in. I know everyone will have their opinions on how we can't do it in that time frame, etc, but we always spend about 2-3 days in each city when we do a trip and it has been great. We have to work with what we have! I appreciate all your comments, but not if they are negative!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 7 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 8 One day around Lake Brienz
- 9 Bayeux Restaurants
- 10 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 13 Best Viking Sites
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 17 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 18 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 19 Car Hire Bologna
- 20 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 21 San Sebastian Beaches
- 22 Skiathos 2017
- 23 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas