I need some advice in regards to a trip we are starting to plan. We want to visit the following:
This will be our third trip to europe so I feel comfortable navigating, renting cars, booking flights, hotels etc. I guess my big question is how do you think best to set up the order of these cities (Munich will be Sept. 21st and 22nd) to best get us in and out in major airports (We are from the Tampa Bay area in FL). I have been playing around on Orbitz and priceline, but just find this part of the planning frusturating, so wanted to reach out! We are planning on driving from Munich through Austria for Vienna and Salzburg, but aren't sure where would be best to fly in and out of.
If you have general travel advice we would love to hear it as well!
We have 13 days to do it in. I know everyone will have their opinions on how we can't do it in that time frame, etc, but we always spend about 2-3 days in each city when we do a trip and it has been great. We have to work with what we have! I appreciate all your comments, but not if they are negative!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 French election
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 mountain views near London
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 Italy in 11 Days
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017