My friend and I are heading to London from Sydney Australia late August to meet up with 2 other friends and are heading to Oktoberfest. We are doing a 5 day Conkiti tour heading into Munich on the 27th. I so cant wait.
There is the option, after the tour, to head back to London with the group but we want to find our own way back.
We will have about 4 weeks travel time in total so after the tour we have 3 weeks to get back to London. We have not booked flights yet but plan on doing that in the next week.
We are trying to figure out a rough itinerary to go off.
A rough idea is:
I threw Spain in there as i really want to see it, and i know its in the total opposite direction!
We don't mind taking the odd flight, if we were to go to Spain.
We want to get a bit of the feel for the counties, but not stay forever. We'll be looking forward to the night life, people and attractions.
Being my first overseas trip my idea about this could all be wrong? Could these destinations be done realistically? What would you guys recommend, where to go and for how long?
Any help is greatly greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 free international phone calls
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London