We will be in Munich during Oktoberfest (not by design) but since there we would like to experience it. Can someone please explain if we need to get reservations or not. We have seen a organised day tour that has reservations included (E112) but not sure if this is the best way to go or if you just turn up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 8 Long weekend in Albania
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Iceland March Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Norway Outside the Nutshell